Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 2

Valentines Chalkboard Magnetic board:
IMG_0135_1634
Supplies:
1. Dollar Tree Serving Platter
2. Chalkboard Paint
I found this Recipe online for how to make your own Chalkboard Paint
1 Cup Paint (I used my sisters leftover Pink paint from her daughters bedroom)
2 TBL White none sanded tile grout
It worked better than the spray can I was impressed. However, Do not pre make this Grout does harden when wet. I learned this the hard way
3. Cute Vintage Valentines……..
Okay mine are not really vintage. But I am in love with these, I have never laughed so Hard.
If you go onto Google and type in Vintage valentines in the images line  you get hundreds of these adorable valentines some for free to download and some for a small cost All worth the smile.
imageimage
















I can sew so I must be doing something right! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment