Thursday, September 16, 2010

“Dress design for Shabby Apple dresses”.

I have decided to submit 2 dresses to theDARE to DESIGN for SHABBY APPLE contest, I hope that is okay I never saw anything on their rules that said other wise. As many of you know I love ruffles, I wanted to make something a little more grown up for my 12 year old.  I love how this light weight fabric bounces as she walks, the neckline was her idea.  I liked the light soft feminine colors for spring  Go Check out SHABBY APPLE
I am entering their Dare to Design contest
This is MY
“Dress design for Shabby Apple dresses
GreenhouseEDITS-144 GreenhouseEDITS-113  GreenhouseEDITS-146 GreenhouseEDITS-88

7 comments:

  1. This is by far my favorite! You are so creative Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dresses are always so beautiful! And original! You are so ambitious!Good luck!!! (Like you need luck!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I am excited for your new blog, I'll be checking it often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, the stuff you make is amazing! I love the fabrics you use in your dresses. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is beutiful love it mom ~Hailey

    ReplyDelete